• This position is expected to perform all Middleware Engineering duties to support RFS projects.
• Main duties include installation/configuration/ troubleshooting of application servers (Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss) and web servers (IHS/Apache).
• Frequent coordination and communication with other teams for example, application developers, other engineering teams, project managers, and support teams will also be required.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in migrating applications from a WAS 6.1 to 7 or 8. Must have expert knowledge and experience with enterprise Linux both RHEL and SLES.
• Must have knowledge and experience in writing / editing scripts (Jython / Python Shell / Perl). Engineer will also be responsible to document (using template) and communicate each project to various teams.
• With full competency, designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements complex hardware/software components, tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of systems.
• Reviews systems under development and related documentation. Makes complex modifications to existing hardware/software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.