Aircraft Structures Mechanic:
• Must be able to accomplish stringer repairs, clean corrosion, asses damage to components and suggest repairs based on approved FAA documents, blend out minor damage on aircraft skin and frame components, be able to fabricate parts from drawings. Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers.
• Must be able to demonstrate the use of the following approved FAA documents: SRM, IPC, AMM, OHM.
• Demonstrate the use of the above documents to research damage found and identify repairs.
• Demonstrate the ability to fabricate parts from drawings, and other parts as reference.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify the proper fasteners and alternates for a given repair.
• Demonstrate the ability to document maintenance on required forms.
• Demonstrate the ability to perform aircraft maintenance when needed.
• Have experience working for a part 145 repair station
• Education: High School or GED equivalent.
• 4 or more years of experience working aircraft modification, repairs to aircraft skin and structures.
• A&P Certificate
• Experience working for a part 121 operator, FBO, and an MRO a plus.